L-R: National Coordinator NEPWHAN, Mr. Abdulkadir Ibrahim; Director Resource...Read More
Ref. No.: NACA/GF/CH2021
Date of Issuance: 22nd July 2021
The Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) intends to use funds from the HIV Grant 2021 – 2023 for the procurement of Desktop, Tablets, and External Hard Drives for EMR Scale-Up in Nigeria
- SCOPE OF SUPPLY
This invitation is to solicit reputable local dealers with relevant experience in the supply of computer hardware during the grant implementation period.
SCHEDULE OF ITEMS REQUIRED
LOT NAME OF ITEM QUANTITY 1 Desktop Computers 1,050 2 Tablets 6,000 3 External Hard Drives 2,000
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018,2019 and 2020);
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) with a minimum average turnover of N75,000,000.00;
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2021;
- Evidence of ITF Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2021;
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance certificate expiring by December 2021;
- Evidence of dealership certificate from a recognized brand
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be One Hundred and Twenty (120) Days;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating a willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years by showing a copy of either Letter of Awards, or Job Completion Certificates or Contract Agreement.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company Letter Head Paper using the Tender Submission Sheet template in Form G-1 and bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM No.), and e-mail address, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm. An unsigned bid will be disqualified.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Standard Bidding Document (SBD) can be downloaded from this link;
None compliance to the forms and instructions in Sections 1-7 of the Standard Bidding document may lead to outright disqualification.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are to submit a bid for each of the items desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and a financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of the Tender in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “TECHNICAL” and “FINANCIAL.” The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope,
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of the Tender should not be later than 12 noon on Thursday 19th August 2021. Clarification can be obtained at the Office of the Head of Procurement, Ground Floor, NACA main building, 3 Ziguinchor Street. Wuse Zone 4. Abuja
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA reserves the right to evaluate and award per line item and in the event of exigency, NACA may vary the quantities/quality of the items during the time of evaluation, award and execution of contract with respect to this invitation to tender;
- NACA is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
viii GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
The firm shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Responding to this advert shall serve as an acknowledgement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.
We say Happy #TeachersDay to all individuals out there making a difference from the classroom. Without them, several of us won't be where we are today. Thank you. #YAaHNaija https://t.co/O8sPrIKwRcRead More