- The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) invites proposals for consulting services for the following assignment: Provision of Security Services for NACA Offic e Headquarter (Abuja) & Zonal Offices (Lagos, Gombe, Kano, Akwa-Ibom, & Nasarawa). The purpose of doing the assignment is as follows: The consultant will lead and manage the review and development of the three national documents. The reviewed national documents shall provide practical strategies to ensure effective and efficient implementation of HIV prevention programs for all populations in Nigeria. They will be used at all levels – national, state and community by key stakeholders, policymakers and HIV program implementers. The documents will align with the goal of the Global Prevention Coalition of ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030, other national policy documents and contain global best practices on HIV/AIDS programming.
- More details on the requested services are provided in the Terms of Reference included in the attached Request for Proposals.
- The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) will make available the necessary documents and reports and other information concerning this assignment. You may obtain additional information at the following address: National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Ground Floor No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office, Wuse zone 4, Abuja
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of Least Cost Analysis.
- The following forms are attached :
(a) Terms of Reference ;
(b) Model of Curriculum Vitae ;
(c) Model of Letter for submitting the Proposal;
(d) Form for Observations of the Consultant on the Terms of Reference ;
(e) Draft Contract, to be completed by the Consultant, including the financial proposal ;
Section B: Eligibility Requirements
- The firm shall have at least Five (5) years’ experience in providing security to corporate offices
- Evidence of registration with CAC
- Evidence of tax clearance for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of affiliate registration to national security bodies.
- Minimum number of staff for the work as stated in the TORs and there should be evidence of the required experience in the Security services.
- Evidence of atleast 3 similar jobs provided to clients in both FCT and states
Section C: Submission Requirements
- The Duly signed Technical and Financial proposal (in two separate sealed envelopes, one marked “original” and one marked “copy”. The two envelopes shall then be enclosed in one single outer envelope) should be delivered on or before the due date and time by hand in sealed envelope indicating on the envelope “Security Services” to
National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA)
No 3 Ziquinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4
Beside AEDC Office, Abuja.
- Note that it is not permissible to transfer this invitation to any other firm.
- Only proposal received through the physical address provided above will be considered. Upon submission of proposal, service provider are expected to fill bid register at the location address.
- The submission deadline is by 12 Noon on Wednesday 25th August 2021. Bids shall be opened immediately at the Conference Hallational Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) No 3 Ziquinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4, Beside AEDC Office, Abuja.
- An evaluation using least cost selection criteria will be carried out on the submitted document and negotiation (if necessary) will be done before awarding the contract.
- The recommended security service provider will be required to render the services base on the agreed terms and conditions.
- All requests for clarifications should be directed to the Head of Procurement via email at [email protected] on or before Wednesday 25th August 2021.
- For Director General