REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE REPAIR OF OXYGEN PLANTS IN FEDERAL TERTIARY HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA
The government of Nigeria, through the Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) of the Global Fund to fight AIDS AIDS TB and Malaria has received a grant to support Nigeria’s response to COVID-19. This support is aligned with the National COVID-19 Pandemic Response Plan developed by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19. The PTF recently conducted a mid-term review of the response during which critical areas of intervention were identified for support. One of such areas is the supply of medical oxygen at the health facilities serving as isolation centres. To address this need, the Global Fund project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) intends to use funds from the COVID 19 RM (C19 RM) grant for the procurement of project management consultancy services for the repair of oxygen plants at federal tertiary hospitals in 36 states of the Federation.
2.0 Scope of services
This Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) is to solicit the services of reputable consultancy firms with relevant experience in the design, servicing, and maintenance of oxygen plants to manage the repairs of oxygen plants at the tertiary hospitals in 36 states and Federal Capital Territory of the Federation. The scope of this assignment is as follows:
- Site assessment of the oxygen plants at the tertiary hospitals to ascertain their status of functionality
- Detailed report of the site assessment describing the status of each oxygen plant and clear recommendations on steps to take to get it optimally functional
- Development of detailed bill of quantities and estimated cost of repairs for each of the oxygen plants assessed
- Management and supervision of the repairs of the oxygen plants by vendors
- Submission of detailed project implementation report
- Submission o detailed planned preventive maintenance plan for each of the oxygen plants
3.0 Eligibility Criteria
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information.
Submission should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2017,2018 and 2019)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the provision of similar services.
- Turnover of at least NGN50 Million in the last three years
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2020.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund Certificate (ITF) Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2020.
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance certificate expiring by December 2020
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the National Agency for the Control of AIDS or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the past including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Possession of Engineering and relevant authorization license from Government or Certifying Agencies – i.e. COREN, etc.
- Evidence of relevant professional certification related to this assignment
Note that only shortlisted firms with submissions that meet all the requirements above will be invited to submit their detailed Technical and Financial proposals.
4.0 Submission of Expression of Interest
All documents required by this REOI must be received in a sealed envelope at the designated location stated below NOT LATER THAN 12.00 noon (Nigeria Time) on 29th November 2020.
Head of Procurement
NACA main building (Ground Floor)
No 3, Ziguinchor Street, off IBB Way, behind Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC),
Wuse Zone 4, Abuja
5.0 General Information
- Submissions must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- EOIs submitted after the deadline for submission will not be received.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
The Project is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- The Project shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- The Project shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- The Project is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.