Global Fund RSSH Admin Officer
|Job title: Global Fund Admin Officer||Supervisor: Admin Director, NACA|
|Duration of contract: 33 months||Location: Abuja|
|The Admin Officer position is responsible for a variety of administration activities, including employee relations and orientation, enforcing Project Management Unit (PMU) regulations, and high-level record keeping. S/he will work closely with the Project Coordinators, and the NACA team to support the achievement of organizational and country goals and objectives through the development, implementation, and management of administrative activities.|
|1. Oversee centralized operations and procedures for the PMU
2. Organize learning and development opportunities in coordination with Project Coordinator for staff to achieve programme goals
3. Create and maintain effective internal controls for inventory and store
4. Manage the organization’s office space
5. Update, maintain and safeguard records in an organized manner
6. Process annual leave requests
7. Process insurance policies alongside finance manager
8. Document and track movement of files and memos between PMU and NACA and GFA
9. Respond to employee related queries and provide answers to all administrative related inquiries and requests.
10. Manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
11. Working with Project Coordinator, support internal and external Audits by ensuring necessary documents are updated and submitted as needed.
12. Prepare monthly administrative reports
13. Support the organization of learning and development opportunities in coordination with Project Director for staff to achieve programme goals
|1. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, HRM or related humanities degrees
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative functions
3. Preferably at least 3 years’ experience working with donor funded projects.
4. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary
5. Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills.
6. Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official NACA PMU framework
7. Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
8. Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues; experience in conflict resolution helpful
9. Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines