REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANCY FIRM FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV (NAVISION) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
Ref. No.: NACA/2020/NAVISION
Date of Issuance: 1st June 2021
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) seeks to engage the services of a licensed Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner to deploy a new financial management system (FMS) using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (formerly Navision) to replace its current accounting system. The project implementation services will cover a range of activities starting from project initiation, system development and deployment, training, GO LIVE and post-implementation review to be completed within the stipulated timeline by the end of 2021, followed by one year service level agreement for on-site and off-site support with an option to be renewed annually subject to yearly evaluation of support service.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The main objective of this Project is to deploy a robust financial management system (FMS) solution that would enable NACA to efficiently manage multiple donor-funded grants and government funding, as well as to provide holistic view of the financial situation of the organization.
The system should be compliant with the applicable government accounting standards, meet the donor accounting and reporting requirements and enable NACA to produce compliant reports in accordance with applicable donor and government accounting and reporting requirement. The system should in addition provide a solid platform for future development.
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be a hundred and eighty days (180) Days
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Evidence of Microsoft Dynamics NAV partnership / certified solution provider
- COLLECTION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS
The Request for Proposal (RFP) can be downloaded from this link;
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the items desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original of the Technical bid with copies in one (1) envelope and the original of the Financial bid with copies in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial.” The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope,
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided.
- A Pre-proposal Meeting will be held on 8th June 2021 by 12:00 noon.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of the Tender should not be later than 12 noon on Wednesday 30th June 2021 at the Office of the Head of Procurement, Ground Floor, NACA main building, 3 Ziguinchor Street. Wuse Zone 4. Abuja
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA in the event of exigency may vary the quantities/quality of the items during the time of evaluation, award and execution of the contract with respect to this invitation to tender;
- NACA is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
viii GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
The firm shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Responding to this advert shall serve as an acknowledgement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing a reason.