This position is for the Global Fund Job details...Read More
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) & PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NACA/GF GRANT 2023 PROJECTS
Ref. No.: NACA/PRO/271/PM
Date of Issuance: 13th February, 2023
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is statutorily responsible for the coordination of the National HIV response. The Agency has received the Global Fund Grant for the Year 2021-2023. The Agency itends to update its database for effient and effective process in line with the procurement policy. To achieve the set objectives, the Agency wishes to apply these funds in the implementation of its projects through procurement of various Goods and Non-Consultancy Services. Accordingly, and in compliance with international best practices, the Agency hereby invites interested and qualified Contractors/Service Providers to express interest in the procurement of the following Goods and Services:
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The comprehensive scope of services, as it relates to the services listed below as well as specification and quantifications concerning items of supplies, shall be provided in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and Tender document respectively when Firms are Successfully Shortlisted in the Agency’s Database. The outcome of this ecercise will lead to a creation of new procurement database.
Description of Service
Supply of IT, Office Equipment, Soft ware and Application
To supply computers, printers, scanners, photocopiers, Software Applications and other IT equipment.
Supply and Installation of Office Furniture
To supply Office chairs, tables and other office furniture.
Supply of Office Stationery Items
To supply stationeries and office consumables requirements for grant activities
Supply of printer inks, toners
To supply printer inks, toners, and cartridges
Production of Printed Security and Non Security Materials
Forms, books, guidelines, brochure, leaflets, booklets, Engraving, Asset Tagging etc
Servicing of Motor Vehicles
To carry out routine inspection, maintenance, and repair of project vehicles
Provision of Catering Services
Provide tea break (varieties), Lunch (varieties) & eating utensils for grant activities at designated venues across the country
Air condition Repair and Maintenance
To carry out minor and major repairs and maintenance of air conditioning system
Repair of Generators
To carry out minor and major repairs and routine maintenance of Generators
Servicing of Agency’s IT Equipment
To carry out minor and major repairs on printers, scanners, copiers, or any other IT-related equipment (inclusive of Computers, Printers, Scanners, and Photocopiers, etc) as requested.
Provision of Iternet Services
Installation of Internet services, Maintenace, Repairs of server etc
Supply of Medical and Laboratory Equipments
Laboratory Equipments, Provision of OEMs
Supply of Motocycles and Mini Buses with cold holding capacity for sample referall
For transporation of samples
Supply of Safety Equipment
Hemlets,Safety Jacket, Protection Kits
3.0 GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The general public may wish to be guided that all procurement activities of the Agency shall be fully governed by the approved Global Fund Procurement Plan in public procurement whereby the following mandatory requirement/ eligibility criteria are expected to be met by all prospective bidders:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Articles of Association (forms CAC2 and CAC7);
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ( 2019, 2020 & 2021) valid till 31st December 2022;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Copy of Audited Company Accounts for the immediate past three years (2019, 2020 & 2021) duly stamped and signed by certified Auditors;
- Bank Reference letter or Letter of good-standing from bank
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of NACA or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particulars and;
- that the company is not in receivership of any form of insolvency/bankruptcy nor debarment and that the company nor any of the Director(s) of the company has been convicted of any financial crime;
- Company’s Profile and organizational structure with the full name of the organization and contact person, postal address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last Ten (10) years including Letters of Awards and Job Completion Certificates;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm. It is very important to note that only the requested document are expected for vendors to submit.
4.0 SPECIFIC TECHNICAL EVALUATION CRITERIA:
4.1 CATERING SERVICES
- List of key catering staff with relevant qualification/certification (minimum of 2). Attach copies of certification or training.
4.2 PRINTER INKS AND CARTRIDGES
- Evidence of partnership/distributorship/ dealership in Printer Inks and cartridges, toners from major manufacturers, and or in-country representatives of the manufacturers.
4,3 SUPPLY OF IT EQUIPMENT
- I. Evidence of Valid Manufacturer Authorization on products it intend to supply
4.4 ICT REPAIRS
- Evidence of skills in the planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Experience in maintaining Printers, Photocopiers, and Scanner Machines.
4.5 SUPPLY OF BIKES AND MINI BUSES HOLDING CAPACITY
- Vendors to provide evidence of dealership
5.0 MODE OF SUBMISSION FOR EOI/PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) copies of their EOI/Prequalification documents for the Lots of their choice; One Original and One Duplicatein the same envelope addressed to The Director-General, National Agency for the Control of AIDS, No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office, Wuse zone 4, Abuja. The sealed EOI document must be clearly marked: “EOI Catering Service” or “EOI Stationeries and Office Consumables” etc.
- Each marked envelope should bear the company name, and address of the bidder, Registered and dropped in the designated Tender Box after filling the bid register for the category of procurement at the Reception , Ground Floor. E-mail Address: [email protected], Tel: +234-9062929463 not later than 12:00 noon on 1st March 2023.
For further inquiries or clarifications, please contact the Head of Procurement, National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) on [email protected] or before 12:00pm 20th February 2023.
Please Note: Only the pre-qualified/shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date to participate in the second stage of the process.
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will be rejected;
- Bidders can express interest for any Lots with evidenced capacity to execute but not more than 2 lots;
- Bidders with more than two lots will be disqualified.
- Bidders with similar Directors in same lot will be disqualified.
- All bids without cover letter and signature will be disqualified
- All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent’s account only;
- The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities;
- Site visits/ samples of items to be supplied may be required.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement and response to it shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any of the interested parties to any claims against NACA or the Global Fund.
Code of Conduct
Whistle blowing and channel of reporting grievances and infractions.
The personnel of the Purchaser and the Suppliers shall adhere to the highest ethical standards, both during the selection process and throughout the execution of the contract. In pursuance of this principle, they shall abstain at all times from corruption or fraudulent practices. Corruption and fraudulent practices are defined as follows:
(i) “corrupt practice” means the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting, directly or indirectly, of anything of value to influence the action of an official in the selection process or in contract execution;
(ii) “fraudulent practice” means a misrepresentation or omission of facts in order to influence a selection process or the execution of a contract;
(iii) “collusive practices” means a scheme or arrangement between two or more suppliers with or without the knowledge of the Purchaser, designed to establish prices at artificial, noncompetitive levels;
(iv) “coercive practice” means harming or threatening to harm, directly or indirectly, persons or their property to influence the procurement proceedings, or affect the execution of a Contract.
(v) The Purchaser shall reject a proposal for award if it determines that the Supplier recommended for award has, directly or through an agent, engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices in competing for the contract in question.
“The Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers”
Suppliers are advised to get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers via the link provided below:
“Whistle blowing Policy”
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
We move! Join us to do this. If you are an adolescent, you don't want to miss out on this.... super health information, free doctors consultation for 5 days and free data too. @UNICEF_Nigeria @UNICEFi...Read More
Nigeria Key Populations Health and
Call for Nominations Interim National Steering Committee ...Read More
UNAIDS MAKES CASE FOR MORE
L-R: National Coordinator NEPWHAN, Mr. Abdulkadir Ibrahim; Director Resource...Read More