INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RELATED COMMODITIES
Ref. No.: NACA/GF/AD2021
Date of Issuance: 19th April 2021
The Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDs (NACA) intends to use funds from the COVID 19 RM (C19 RM) grant for the procurement of additional essential commodities for the COVID 19 response in Nigeria: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Medical Consumables, Medical Equipment and Vehicles.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLY
This invitation is to solicit for reputable manufacturers and local distributors with relevant experience in the manufacturing and delivery of medical consumables, and personal protective equipment during the grant implementation period.
SCHEDULE OF ITEMS REQUIRED
|LOT||NAME OF ITEM||QUANTITY|
|Lot 1||a.||Set of stainless-steel tongue depressor||80|
|b.||Safety boxes, Sharps container boxes||102|
|b.||Chlorine, HTH, 70%, 5Kg||2000|
|Lot 3||Liquid soap||211,649|
|Lot 4||a.||Heavy duty gloves, rubber pair||10,008|
|b.||Elbow Length handgloves||12|
|Lot 5||Plastic bucket with tap||7983|
|Lot 6||a.||Veronica Bucket with basin||606|
|b.||Waste bin (Green) with cover.||30|
|Lot 7||Masks- cloth (washable) PCS||282547|
|Lot 8||a.||Scrubs (Tunic & Trouser) XL, L||2,000|
|b.||Body bag (suitable for burial)||9,000|
|Lot 9||a||Boot cover, high model, 45cm, white, 50gm/m2 SMS, disposable.||90|
|b||Viral transport media 50 per pack||24|
|c||Swabs for Nasopharynx and Oropharynx||1,200|
|Lot 10||Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser||333|
|Lot 12||Heavy duty non-woven apron||2,000|
|Lot 13||Bleach Solution||33,040|
- EGENRAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2017,2018 and 2019)
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2020.
- Evidence of ITF Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2020.
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance certificate expiring by December 2020
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be Ninety (120) Days
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Standard Bidding Document (SBD) can be downloaded from this link;
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the items desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of the Tender in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY.” The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope,
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided.
- “Please note that you are expected to submit a sample or picture of the Item with your Tender submission. See the standard bidding document for more information.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of Tender should not be later than 12 noon of Monday 17th May, 2021 at the Office of the Head of Procurement, Ground Floor, NACA main building, 3 Ziguinchor Street. Wuse Zone 4. Abuja
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA reserves the right to evaluate and award per line item and in the event of exigency, NACA may vary the quantities/quality of the items during the time of evaluation, award and execution of contract with respect to this invitation to tender;
- NACA is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
viii GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
The firm shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Responding to this advert shall serve as an acknowledgement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
Whistle blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.