PRE-QUALIFICATION OF VENDORS FOR VEHICLE REPAIR
8th March, 2021
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has received funding from Global Fund in continuance of the pursuit of its statutory responsibilities for HIV/AIDS treatment, care & Support and strengthening of health systems in Nigeria by further addressing the gaps in the National HIV prevention and treatment program.
In its efforts to create good working environment for its staff to carry out their responsibility effectively and efficiently, the Agency is seeking for qualified professionals in the Vehicle Maintenance. The Agency, therefore invites reputable Companies and Contractors for prequalification.
- Pre-qualification requirement
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit quotation including the under listed documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- TIN NUMBER;
- Company Profile including list or pictures of equipments.
- Evidence of One similar jobs (Award Letters and job completion) in the past three years.
- Evidence of Business office located within Abuja.
The Objective is to have functional and dependable working vehicle by having their level of effectiveness and efficiency enhanced in order for service delivery.
The Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Suppliers are advised to get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers via the link provided below:
Whistle blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
- Closing of submissions
- Quotation must be submitted in one original copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled “Vehicle Maintenance”. The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address:
Room 1.02 Ground Floor,
National Agency for the control of AIDS (NACA)
No.3 Zinguinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4,
Beside AEDC office, Abuja.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
In addition, the completed bid is expected to be registered and dropped in the designated bid box on or before 12noon, on Tuesday 15th March, 2022, as bids will be immediately opened at the close of the submission time and date, in the NACA Main Conference Room located on the First Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters Building of the same above Address. This Notice also invites you for the Bid-Opening as appropriately indicated above.
You may wish to contact the address above for further information and enquiries.