EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI), PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF 2019 PROJECTS
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is statutorily responsible for the coordination of the National HIV response. The Agency is anticipating funding from the Federal Government of Nigeria and other National and International donors/partners for the execution of her 2019 projects.
Towards achieving these objectives, the Agency wishes to apply these funds in the implementation of her 2019 projects through procurement of various Goods/Works and Consultancy/Non-Consultancy Services. Accordingly, and in compliance with the Public Procurement Act PPA 2007, the Agency hereby invites interested and qualified Consultants/Contractors to express interest, submit prequalification tender documents for the procurement of the following Goods/Works and Services:
CATEGORY I –GOODS PROCUREMENT
Lot 1: Supply and Installation of solar Refrigerators with Accessories, solar panels, Inverters and Batteries
Lot 2: Production and Printing of HIV Information Education Communication (IEC) materials, etc
Lot 3: Supply of ICT working tools (equipment and software)
Lot 4: Supply and Installation of LAN/Internet Facilities
Lot 5: Supply of Office Stationery
Lot 6: Supply of Computer Consumables
Lot 7: Supply of Office Furniture
Lot 8: Supply of Media Equipment
Lot 9: Supply of Welfare Materials
Lot 10: Supply of First Line Anti-Retroviral Medicines
Lot 11: Supply of Second Line Anti-Retroviral Medicines
Lot 12: Supply of Third line Anti-Retroviral Medicines
Lot 13: Supply of HIV Opportunistic Infections (OI) Medicines
Lot 14: Supply of Medical/Laboratory Consumables
CATEGORY 2: CONSULTANCY AND NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES (EXPRESSION OF INTEREST)
PACKAGE A: CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Lot 15: Development & Implementation of Tracking of Annual Work Plan/Budget Software
Lot 16: Development of NACA Enterprise Management Software for Human Resource.
Lot 17: Provision of Consultancy Services in Zonal Dissemination and Capacity Building
Lot 18: Provision of Consultancy Services on Capacity Building for its staff on SAP and data management
Lot 19: Engagement of External Auditor
Lot 20: Provision of Consultancy Services in Financial Management and Compliance
Lot 21: Provision of consultancy services for the mapping of all HIV implementing partners and NGOS in Nigeria
Lot 22: Provision of staff trainings: Institutes Specific Training, Departmental/Units tailored training and general Manpower/Administrative trainings
Lot 23: Provision of Consultancy Services in Conducting HIV/AIDS Awareness Campaign/Medical Outreaches across some selected Federal Constituencies and Senatorial Districts in Nigeria.
Lot 24: Provision of Consultancy Services for Development and Deployment of Customized Software and Mobile Apps.
Lot 25: Engagement of SAP-ERP Licensed Consultant
Lot 26: Provision of Consultancy Services for Conduct of Operation Research on Implementation of National Strategic Plan (NSP) in 3 States
Lot 27: Provision of Consultancy Services for Operational Procedures and System Strengthening of Zonal Office/SACAs
PACKAGE B: NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Lot 28: Production, Publication and Airing of Mass Media Activities.
2.0 SCOPE OF SERVICES
The comprehensive scope of services as it relates to consultancy and non-consultancy services as well as specification and quantifications concerning items of supplies shall be provided in the Request for Proposal (RfP) and Tender document respectively. However, broad description for the scope of service is as follows:
- Development of context specific change management strategies and sustainability plans for transition of existing project.
- Production and airing of jingles in several Nigeria Languages on some media platform
- Conduct operation research, NACA Studies and National HIV/AIDs Epidemiology and Impact Analysis (NHEIA), Mode of Transmission Study (MOT)
- Conduct NACA Staff Capacity Assessment and Collation of Training needs.
- Man-power Training/Capacity Building of NACA Staff
- Training in project implementation, Step-down Training for selected number of States on Policy Briefs and Training for Directorate Staff.
- HIV/AIDS awareness Campaign/Medial Outreach in Selected States across the Country.
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The general public may wish to be guided that all procurement activities of the Agency shall be fully governed by the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 and the recent Federal Government Executive Order on Transparency and Support for Local Content in public procurement whereby the following mandatory requirement/ eligibility criteria are expected to be met by all prospective bidders:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019; with Average Turnover of N100,000,000.00 for referenced years for LOT(s) 10-12
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December,3.1 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) for Lots 19 and 20.
- Evidence of Registration with Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) or NITDA (For Lots 3, 4, 15, 16 & 24 projects,).
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Evidence of current or renewed registration with the Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation for Lot 19 and 20;
- Evidence of Firm’s current practice License issued by ICAN or ANAN for Lot 19 and 20;
- Copy of Certified Audited Company Accounts for the immediate past three years (2016, 2017, and 2018) duly stamped and signed by certified Auditors;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of NATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE CONTROL OF AIDS or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particulars and;
- that the company is not in receivership of any form of insolvency/bankruptcy nor in debarment and that the company nor any of the Director(s) of the company has been convicted of any financial crime;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (for Expression of Interest Lot 15 – 28);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards and Job Completion Certificates;
- Firms submitting as Joint Ventures (JVs) should include Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) indicating the responsibility and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV as well as Names and Skills of Key Staff under each Company in the JV such that an informed judgment on the Firm’s Capacity in terms of Permanent or Borrowed Personnel can be determined (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- For Equipment: Letter of Authorisation from original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- For Training: Evidence of accreditation issued by Centre for Management Development (CMD);
- Firms bidding for ARVs/OIs:
- Should submit Prequalification/ERG and GMP by WHO (ARV’s only) and NAFDAC Letter/Registration.
- Evidence of Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Evidence of Registration with APCON for Category 2: Package B; Lot 28.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm
MODE OF SUBMISSION FOR EOI/PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS -GOODS/WORKS, CONSULTANCYAND NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES PROJECTS
Prospective bidders are to submit three copies of their EOI/Prequalification documents for the projects of their choice; One Original and Two duplicates in same envelope addressed to The Director General National Agency for the Control of AIDS, Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street Central Business District, Abuja. Furthermore, each envelope should have the name, Lot number and address of the bidder, Registered and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Unit, Ground Floor Room 1.08, Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street Central Business District, Abuja. E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +234-9-4613726-9 Fax: +234-94613700 not later than 12:00 noon on Thursday, 19th September, 2019.
For further enquiries, please contact the Head of Procurement, National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
OPENING OF BID/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENTS FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES PROJECTS/PREQUALIFICATION
The EOI/Pre-qualification bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission, at 12:00 noon on Thursday, 19th September, 2019 in the Conference Room of the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street Central Business District, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
Please Note: Only the shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date to purchase Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) and Request for Proposals (RfPs).
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than Two (2) Lots.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.