The Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDs (NACA) intends to use funds from the COVID 19 RM (C19 RM) grant for the procurement of essential commodities for the COVID 19 response in Nigeria: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Medical Consumables, Medical Equipment and Vehicles.
- Scope of Supply
This call is to solicit for reputable manufacturers and local distributors with relevant experience in the manufacturing and delivery of medical consumables, personal protective equipment, Medical Equipment and Vehicles during the grant implementation period.
SCHEDULE OF ITEMS REQUIRED
|CATEGORY A – PPE (Local Manufacturers only)|
|b||Alcohol-based hand rub, bottle 100ml|
|c||Alcohol-based hand rub, bottle 500ml|
|e||Hand sanitizer, Alcohol >60%, 250ml W/Dispenser|
|f||Sodium hypochloride 1.4L|
|g||Face shield with spectacle frame|
|i||Lab Gowns Blue Hand cliff, liquid barrier/repellant- standard back gown|
|j||Coverall, protection, CatIII, type3b,XL,L,M|
|CATEGORY B – MEDICAL CONSUMABLES|
|b||Face shield, single use|
|c||Protective goggles, soft frame,|
|d||Gloves, examination (piece, not pair)|
|CATEGORY C – MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS|
|b||Patient monitor with EKG|
|c||Patient monitor without EKG|
|d||Patient ventilator (invasive, intensive care)|
|g||Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus, 3M™.|
|j||Purchase of clinical thermometers|
|k||Reusable Pulse Oximeters|
|l||End tidal CO2 Monitors|
|o||Manual laryngoscope set|
|P||Intraosseous gun and needles|
|r||External pace maker with pads|
|t||Mobile Xray Machine|
|z||Blood bank refrigerators|
|aa||Remote Monitors for home monitoring|
|ee||Knap sack Sprayer|
|gg||Large screen monitors|
|hh||Water treatment system|
|Category D – VEHICLES|
|a||Ambulances (Mobile Clinics)|
- CATEGORY A:
- NAFDAC Certificates (for each item)
- Current Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) (per manufacturing site)
- At least a turnover of NGN300Million over the last three years
- CATEGORY A,B,C&D:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of overall experience in the supply of goods and related services,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of specific experience in the supply of similar goods and related services.
- At least a turnover of NGN100Million over the last three years (applicable to Category B, and C only),
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids oris a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2017,2018 and 2019)
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2020.
- Evidence of ITF Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2020.
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance certificate expiring by December 2020
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be Ninety (90) Days
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- CATEGORY D:
- Evidence of registration with National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) of Nigeria for local manufacturing or assembly of ambulances
- At least a turnover of NGN500Million over the last three years.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Standard Bidding Document (SBD) can be downloaded from this link; naca.gov.ng/bidding-document-for-procurement-of-ppe/
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the categories or sub-categories desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of the Tender in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY.” The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope,
- Please note that every category or sub-categories bided for should carry a separate Tender Submission sealed envelope
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided.
- “Please note that you are expected to submit a sample or picture of the Item with your Tender submission.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of Tender should not be later than 12 noon of Thursday 29th October, 2020 at the Office of the Head of Procurement Ground Floor, NACA main building.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- The Project is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
- The Project shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- The Project shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the project to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the project.
- The Project is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.