The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has received funding from Global Fund in continuance of the pursuit of its statutory responsibilities for HIV/AIDS treatment, care & Support and strengthening of health systems in Nigeria by further addressing the gaps in the National HIV prevention and treatment program.
In its efforts to create good working environment for its staff to carry out their responsibility effectively and efficiency, the Agency is seeking for the Supply of Diesel (AGO), In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Agency, therefore invites Priced Quotations from reputable Companies and Contractors for the immediate supply of the under listed Item:
|S/N||Description of Item||Quantity||Unit Price||Total||Discount If Any||Total Quoted Value|
Consequently, you are thus invited to submit your priced quotation in accordance with the specification provided in the table above.
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit quotation alongside with the under listed documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2017-2019);
- Evidence of Registration with BPP (expiring Dec. 31, 2020)
- Evidence of Compliance with PENCOM, ITF and NSITF (expiring Dec. 31, 2020)
- Evidence of DPR Certificate (Peddling License)
- Evidence of three similar jobs (Award Letter) in the last five years.
- Instructions for Submission
- Quotation must be submitted in one original and a copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled “Quotation for the supply of Diesel (AGO). The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address on or before 28th day of October 2020.
The General Procurement & Supply Chain Management department
Room 102 Ground Floor,
National Agency for the control of AIDS (NACA)
No.3 Zinguinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4,
Beside AEDC office, Abuja.
- Your quotation must clearly specify the unit cost, specification, bid validity and delivery timeline. All of which may be used as criteria for evaluating your bid.
- The Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Suppliers are advised to get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers via the link provided below:
Whistle blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
In addition, completed bid is expected to be registered and dropped in the designated bid box on or before 12noon, on Wednesday 28th October 2020 as bids will be immediately opened at the close of the submission time and date in the NACA Main Conference Room located on the Ground Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters Building of the same above Address. Late submissions will not be accepted. This Notice also invites you for the Bid-Opening as appropriately indicated above.
You may wish to contact the address above for further information and enquiries. Your quotation shall remain valid for 90 days