EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR A TRAVEL AGENT ON AN ANNUAL RETAINERSHIP ARRANGEMENT
Ref. No.: NACA/PRO/1082/EHSUGFG
Date of Issuance: 2nd September 2021
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS has the responsibility of coordinating the multisectoral HIV/AIDS response in Nigeria with funding sources from Government of Nigeria (GON) and other National and International Donor Agencies such as Global Fund (GF), UNICEF, etc. The prudency in NACA’s financial transactions become more than ever crucial to meet various and stringent standards of her partners. Pursuant to this objective and consistent with the practices of some Donor/Partners. The Agency intends to engage the services of a Travel Agent to provide travel advisory services.
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
This expression of interest is to solicit for reputable Travel Agents to create itineraries according to NACA’s travel interest. Hunting on the best prices on travel tickets and Making Travel arrangement for NACA
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Tax Registration and or Tax Clearance Certificate
- Three verifiable references using the form in Annex 3 below.
- Atleast 3 Track record of Similar Assignment demonstrated in other establishments
- A physical Address is mandatory
- COLLECTION OF THE TENDER DOCUMENT
The Standard Request for Proposal document can be downloaded from this link;
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of Tender should not be later than 12 noon of Wednesday 15th September 2021 at the Office of the Head of Procurement, Ground Floor, NACA main building, 3 Ziguinchor Street. Wuse Zone 4. Abuja or Via Email [email protected]
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA reserves the right to evaluate and award per Lot;
- NACA is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
- GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
The firm shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Responding to this advert shall serve as an acknowledgement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
Whistle blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.