The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is statutorily responsible for the coordination of the National HIV response. The Agency is anticipating funding from the Federal Government of Nigeria and other National and International donors/partners for the execution of its 2020 projects.
Towards achieving these objectives, the Agency wishes to apply these funds in the implementation of its 2020 projects through procurement of various Goods and Consultancy/Non-Consultancy Services. Accordingly, and in compliance with the Public Procurement Act PPA 2007, the Agency hereby invites interested and qualified Consultants/Contractors to express interest, submit prequalification of tender documents for the procurement of the following Goods and Services:
CATEGORY I –GOODS PROCUREMENT
Lot 1: Supply of First Line Anti-Retroviral Medicines
Lot 2: Supply of Second Line Anti-Retroviral Medicines
Lot 3: Supply of Third-line Anti-Retroviral Medicines
Lot 4: Supply of Opportunistic Infection Medicines (OIs).
CATEGORY 2: CONSULTANCY AND NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES (EXPRESSION OF INTEREST)
Lot 5: Provision of Infrastructure, Installation and Configuration of a National HIV Data Command Centre,
2.0 SCOPE OF SERVICES
The comprehensive scope of services, as it relates to consultancy and non-consultancy services as well as specification and quantifications concerning items of supplies, shall be provided in the Request for Proposal (RfP) and Tender document respectively.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The general public may wish to be guided that all procurement activities of the Agency shall be fully governed by the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 and the recent Federal Government Executive Order on Transparency and Support for Local Content in public procurement whereby the following mandatory requirement/ eligibility criteria are expected to be met by all prospective bidders:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019) valid till 31st December, 2020; with Average Turnover of N100,000,000.00 for referenced years for LOT(s) 1-3
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020;
- Evidence of Registration with Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) (For Lots 5).
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Copy of Certified Audited Company Accounts for the immediate past three years (2017, 2018, and 2019) duly stamped and signed by certified Auditors;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating a willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of NACA or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particulars and;
- that the company is not in receivership of any form of insolvency/bankruptcy nor in debarment and that the company nor any of the Director(s) of the company has been convicted of any financial crime;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (for Expression of Interest Lot 5);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards and Job Completion Certificates;
- Firms bidding for ARVs/OIs:
- Should submit Prequalification/ERG and GMP by WHO (ARV’s only) and NAFDAC Letter/Registration.
- Evidence of Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Firms submitting as Joint Ventures (JVs) should include Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) indicating the responsibility and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV as well as Names and Skills of Key Staff under each Company in the JV such that an informed judgment on the Firm’s Capacity in terms of Permanent or Borrowed Personnel can be determined;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
4.0 MODE OF SUBMISSION FOR EOI/PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS -GOODS/WORKS, CONSULTANCYAND NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES PROJECTS
Prospective bidders are to submit three copies of their EOI/Prequalification documents for the projects of their choice; One Original and Two duplicates in same envelope addressed to The Director General National Agency for the Control of AIDS, No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office, Wuse zone 4, Abuja. Furthermore, each envelope should bear the name, Lot number and address of the bidder, Registered and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Unit, Ground Floor. E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +234-9062929463 not later than 12:00 noon on Thursday, 20th August 2020.
For further enquiries, please contact the Head of Procurement, National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
5.0 OPENING OF BID/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENTS FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES PROJECTS/PREQUALIFICATION
The EOI/Pre-qualification bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission, at 12:00 noon on Thursday, 20th August, 2020 in the Conference Room of the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office, Wuse zone 4, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
Please Note: Only the pre-qualified/shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date to purchase Standard Bidding Documents (SBD)/Request for Proposals.
6.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than Two (2) Lots.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Bidders are excused from the bid opening, which will be attended by officials of private sector professional organisation and CSOs in the areas of anti-corruption/transparency. The event will be fully captured on video and can be provided to bidders on request
- The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.