Previous Next By Abiodun Alabi The world has come...Read More
ENGAGEMENT OF IT SPECIALIST ON NHLMIS
The Nigeria Product Supply Chain Management Program (NPSCMP) funded by the Global Fund through the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) under the Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH) Grant is modelled to ensure continued availability of health products at the last mile through total visibility for accountability and control across the HIV, Malaria, and TB space in Nigeria.
NPSCMP as sub-recipient is responsible for implementing the Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) component of the RSSH Grant for which NACA is the Principal Recipient. The aim is to achieve set goals and objectives in a sustainable manner. This also includes gaining the right manpower support for the NPSCMP. We therefore seek the services of competent individual consultants for this task.
- Main Purpose of Job
- Supervise the development, implementation, and communicating the activities of NHLMIS product development process to the key stakeholders.
- Be an active participant in the continuous development of products being worked on and facilitate the interaction between the NHLMIS core development team, system users and project sponsors.
- Specific Responsibilities
- Manage the development of NHLMIS key features and improvements on the existing solution.
Prioritizing and deploying the different features (Linkage of ePOD system to NHLMIS
Additional KPI Dashboards
Months of stock dashboard (by program, funder, state)
Modification to MoS user interface indicator
Linkage of FCMS Oshodi + 21 Upgraded Warehouses + 6 TB Zonal Warehouses to NHLMIS
Inclusion of Malaria stock out rate calculation based on days out of stock
Ordering – Top Up Orders
Bulk allocation editing
Facility List Management/Reconciliation
Long haul order generation
Autofill “received” reports
WMIS-mSupply) on the NHLMIS product roadmap.
- Documenting feature specifications and tasks for development teams
- Be the key persons on the national team responsible for driving ideation
- In conjunction with the PSM national stakeholders, testing the product with end-users and identifying bugs to be communicated to and resolved by the development team
- Tracking progress of bug resolution and working with the development to trouble shoot issues and perform quality assurance on features released to the end-user
- Supervising the releases of the product, implementation, and delivery, collect user feedback, understand the use-cases, and find potential areas for improvement from the user interface to the back-end implementation.
- Working together with national PSM stakeholders, the development team, especially during sprints to prioritize tasks, ensure that the deadlines and milestones are respected.
- Communicating project/product progress with stakeholders (end-users, internal working team, and project sponsors)
- Communicating effectively with NPSCMP NHLMIS lead and Chemonics Senior Program Manager-(MIS), on the unexpected development advances, bottlenecks, and contingencies
- Partnering heavily with teams and interacting at all levels of the national information management system
- Tasks will range from high-level consulting to the granular specification of tickets.
- Leading and working with a team of architects, engineers and designers focused on creating a best-in-class solution.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in any relevant field. (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and any other relevant course).
- At least two years’ experience working with NHLMIS and National Programs in managing Logistics data.
- Ability to monitor and provide support (Capacity building, Logistics data analysis, report writing and database management) to multi-functional teams in supply chain activities.
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting the Government (NPSCMP and other public health programs) on implementation of donor funded supply chain project.
- Two years’ experience working on a donor-funded project required.
- Fluency in English is required.
Duration of Consultancy- 12 months
Payment terms- Monthly
Reporting line – Reports to NACA RSSH – Senior Technical Specialist PSCM and NC NPSCMP
While submitting the Technical Proposal, the Applicant shall, in particular, ensure to attach the following:
- Profile of the consultant (max 1 page) explaining why they are the most suitable for the
- Copies of all certificates for all qualifications indicated in the CV.
- Relevant Experience (max 2 page) and relevant supporting document.
- Detailed methodology and conceptual framework with expected deliverables and timelines, man-days required (3-5 pages).
- Recent CV
The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount (including a breakdown of costs for fee,). Payments will be made in installments based upon key outputs/deliveries (mentioned under payment schedule above).
6. COLLECTION OF REQUESTS FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) DOCUMENT
The Request for Proposal (RFP) can be downloaded from this link;
- GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF DOCUMENTS
The detailed Proposal must be in English Language and submitted in two (2) hard copies each (one original & One copy) of the requested documents and proposal. The documents shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope, and clearly marked at the topmost right corner “NHLMIS Consultant” and the Name, Address, Email and Phone Number of the Consultant boldly written at the back of the envelope, with acknowledgement to NACA office at the address below.
Deadline for Submission: The deadline for the submission of proposal should not be later than Thursday 12 noon of 30th January, 2023. The submission(s) received will be opened immediately after closing at NACA Conference Room in the presence of consultants that choose to attend.
- ADDRESS FOR INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
Ground Floor Room 1.08
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office, Wuse zone 4, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
- GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
You shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Accepting this invitation shall serve as an acknowledgement and agreement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify consultants with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the consultant may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal as a result of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed a contract to any Consultant, nor shall it entitle any Consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any Consultant and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.