ENGAGEMENT OF EVENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RESULTS OF THE NAIIS TO THE WORLD.
The Federal Government of Nigeria in its continous efforts to improve the health indices of its populace has just cunducted the Nigeria AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey (NAIIS). This national household survey will determine the distribution of HIV and Hepatitis B & C in the country. It will also assess the uptake of HIV services at the population level and estimate the prevalence of HIV-related risk behaviors in the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
NAIIS was the largest HIV population based survey ever conducted globally. The geographic domains (or strata) of the study for which independent estimates of HIV prevalence and viral load suppression is to be produced are: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and the FCT, Abuja. Preliminary data analysis has been concluded and the results are scheduled to be announced in the Month of March, 2019. (See detail Terms of Reference specification as attached)
- For this purpose, you will find enclosed a schedule of requirements for the services required. You are requested to complete this schedule providing us your best offer in detailed and conscience form to enable a quick evaluation of your submission. The quotation should be returned not later than 12:00 noon of Tuesday 26 February 2019 in a sealed envelope labelled “Event Management Services” and submit at the Head of Procurement Office, Ground Floor, NACA Headquarter, Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Area, Abuja. The quotations will be opened immediately after close of submission (12:00 noon Tuesday 26 February 2019)
- Must have a minimum 5 years proven experience as an events planner or organizer
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017)
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (NDCCSPs) by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Company Profile, Area of core competence, Years of experience and experience in Event Management, and detailed Budget, which cover schedule of requirement items.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, and Job Completion Certificates.
- The price of your quotation shall clearly indicate the total price , and the expected time in days required to conclude the assignment. Your quotation should remain valid for 60 days.
- Clarification can be sought on or before 12:00 noon Monday 25 February 2019 at the Head of Procurement Office, Ground Floor, NACA Headquarter, Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Area, Abuja.